Wednesday, July 21, 2010

random..

sad case
i stayed at home the whole 2 days after I-city with my babe
no one calls no one asks for any date

except for the seduce from MIA asking me to visit her in Penang
i really wish to go but no accompanies no time either

so i said
SAD CASE
my holiday seems like so vapidity


received the strawberries from Ms fish which is native to Cameron Highland
they are sweet and nice!
but my father says its all with farm chemical and asks us not to take too much

they look sweet too



thanks a lot Ms fish
she brings these back to me cause i never been there before
LOL
ya its true i never been there since i was young
no big deal peeps


one Korean girl will be staying at my house about 4 days
she is my eldest brother's Korean friend
and this time she come to visit Malaysia alone
so my family have to receive her~
which means
HAHAHAHAHA
my mom will be busying for taking the girl here and there
and I'll be following
XD

but this will definitely makes me gain my weight cause i can't introduce the Malaysian yumilicious food to the girl but I'm not taking one hor?

sigh...


i miss my angel
she went back to her forest ,i mean Sabah
this girl never knows how to behave herself huh?
used to do something WE don't allow her to do without us

big baby i miss you much here










now only i realize
there are so many things have to be done in this holiday

i just
never know hows the perfect way to arrange my time
T^T



baby
you know i miss you too

No comments:

Post a Comment