Thursday, July 8, 2010

F.I.F.A

my night

at last i decided to support Spain
for the reason to be the opposite party of YOUR supporting team
and i tried to trust on what the SOTONG had predicted

i know it's funny
i DON'T KNOW football
my eldest brother came to comment in my post by laughing at me know nothing but supporting Spain for no reason
he said i was a fake fan
i LMAO at that stupid moment
XD


i screamed i shouted out so loud at the mamak stall
i was so excited while the hero Puyol goal-ed and turns Paul's prophecy comes true
and actually
i did enjoy my time spending with those f**king bitch
they just so damn bitchy till i can't lose them in my life
get it my lao-poS?
LOL

i simply just love my full freedom lifestyle
=)



it's a Thursday midnight
oh no is now 6 in the morning
am anticipating something =)




speak up on everything,straight-out telling everything,it seems to be
in fact
everything becomes so sensitive and can not be touched on
i care for no reason
you mad for no reason
we quiet for no reason

i hate rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment