Saturday, July 10, 2010

FB vs Blog

i have blog about so much these days
and somehow i hated Facebook so much until i choose to escape from there to here

FB used to expose much about everything of a person
it just let me lose my feeling of secure and makes me much worrier than how i used to be

knowing everything ain't a nice way to joy myself




Facebook has successfully replaced blogging
no one blogs now and no one cares bout blogs too
not even a person is willing to give a damn on a blogger like me
oh ya of course i know who the hell am i


nobody.
i am hell nothing to everyone
EVERYONE.








it is not suppose to go like this way round
yet I've just let the darkness to lead my way,i close my eyes


that is the reason which is why i gave no answers and remained silent




hardly control the ache attacking so intensively

1 comment:

  1. facebook cant replace blogging in blogger heart...
    although it is the trend for now, i think blogger will still love blogging more...
    as an example, i still remain blogging as usual...=]
    be happy ^^

    ReplyDelete