Thursday, July 22, 2010

random post part 2

posted the latest blog only i realized before that i should had updated all about my I-city romantic roam first!!
ROFL...


so
let the photos do the talk
lazy to type...zzz


being lame in the car is a MUST cause it was really f**king bored sitting in the car!
LOL


reached I-city after having our dinner in Klang
we had SEAFOOD for our dinner ^^
but ain't delicious at all =x

its bad I'd complain so much here
cause A very kind Klang boss treats us this meal
should be saying THANK YOU instead of complaining the food not nice huh??
><"


with my girl -- Bak Mei

my girl and the BOY -- lewis

myself and the boy


i'd found a heart in I-city
the only thing that impressed me at there


the sweet sweet couple
my girl's sis and the BF



simply just so love this pic for no reason



the girl is back from UK!!
went to her house heart-talking
they are always a good listener
or i should say
i am always the one whom likes to talk so much nonsense and they PRETEND they are listening?
LOL
whatever
we girls like to talk =p








ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment