Wednesday, July 7, 2010

rainy day

it was having a heavy rain
the wind blew so strong like going to break someone's heart


people say they need rain to clean their mind
people say they feel cold when the rain falls so darn pitiless
people got their heart break due to the heartless rain like how the heart-breakers do
people lose their mind when the rain dim them,faintly


i was so warm at that moment
i got someone sweet gave me an accompany and shoo away my loneliness
even though i was having Ice cream during the rainy day
still the warmness hugged me so tightly until the sadness couldn't attack me




i do scare about raining
i do HATE
that is why I'm easily down and hardly stand up again
because i hate



i missed you at that time
but can only miss and do nothing











heard something really guilt the worm of conscience
i didn't know how much i had hurted you
i didn't realize how deep you had got into
i even not believe in myself of the ability to bleed you this much


as i say
who the hell i am?


somehow i dislike the way you show your sadness
don't expose it to others until they feel so annoying
until you have already disturb their life and break their rules

you said you're changed
but i feel not even a lil bit
i feel sorry for my leaving
i wish you're really being mature to handle this kinda stuff

it isn't to hard
just don't do something naive
can you?



oh my...
maybe I'm a bit hardhearted to you
yet,please accept the truth
i'd left you alone
no turning back.















i am a nobody to everyone
included to you too

the much i went deeper
the much i couldn't heal myself



i hate my rational feeling
i hate that i have a clear mind

why not i just take one step forward and let thing happens no matter it will be a tragedy or comedy?
why am i need to think so much?



i don't wish to hurt anyone
anyone i care much ..=(





headache comes to me again every night
with the feeling of missing














concentrate on my study!!!!!
final is coming!!!!
oh my......
thinking nonsense here pulak.............


ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment