Sunday, May 17, 2009

random

just get back from my cousin's house
his son,and also my nephew
two more days will be his completion of first month of life
to be not confusing you,his birthday is fall on 18th of April
he's kinda cute!
and he'd inherited the feature of Pang's family
---single-fold eyelid ^^"
somehow both of my elder and younger brother plus in myself,
we do have a twofold eyelid
still, we are Pang's family =)
here are the pics.....

*the cute little boy...he was sleeping so soundly...

* I'm holding the baby! careful careful~~~

*his mama,my sister-in-law took this....OMG he's totally killing me with his cute face!


still,I'm tired
the twofold eyelid are getting heavier n heavier
i need my bed now~~~
@@
by the way,my little handsome nephew's name is 铭耀,彭铭耀
ciaoz~

3 comments:

  1. hor?! jie when born a new baby oh?the baby got naughty?got drink milk?got cry?....wahahah xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HangBoy
    -- =="...ya lor,my baby damn naughty leh~~~or i let u jaga him??? XD

    Shadow
    -- erm.............anyhow,the baby's surname is PANG,same as mine...keke ^^

    ReplyDelete