Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day...

my sister and i bought this for my mother......
nice??

than we went kampachi for Japanese food this morning
ha ha
happy~~~~

*my father's artwork....
simply just to enrage my cousin sister who looks alike Olive
Popeye's girl friend

*my cousin sister and i
she's not the one whom i said looks alike Olive of course.....
doesn't looks like isn't she?
but her sister yes do really looks like Olive
that's why my father keep on making her angry by calling her Olive
LOL

after that we went to hospital too to visit my grandpa
my brother took this
my hair colour is just so nice!!
ha ha


sometimes while having class i was just so bored
listening to the lecturer but friends were making noises
somehow i was so sleepy
ZZZ
so i just find something to play with when I'm boring
and these.......




and also these.......
lame right?
i have no choice but just to play with this
or not i will fall in sleep at class
can not!
yes I'm lame
so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment