Friday, May 15, 2009

sad

i was just so hurt when you and you say me so
i know I'm wrong
but can't both of you just leave me alone?
why still wanna come and irritate me and get me upset?
i cried
don't know how much of tears I've dropped
wish i could just ran away and wouldn't be back ANYMORE
this is not the mood i wanna show
but i don't know why are you always enjoy of hurting me,aren't you?
the way you talk is really injured me
heart like bleeding,dripped here and there all around
this is how you prove to me you love me?
my pretty mama,i love you
yet you hurt me deeply


my sis went OneU and brought this back for me
cute?somewhat it's nice too
jelly giraffe


*unnamed crew


not in the mood
my house is warm still but something changed
feel like crying...T^T


the video
have a look okay?

4 comments: