Monday, May 11, 2009

Celebration [2 in 1]

there were just so many people born in May
so,my crazy friends all decided to celebrate it all in once
and our target is....Inspector Lim
cause he always bully people
ha ha
the party held on yesterday,9/5 at Hangboy's house
all of us went to mess his house up
laugh out loud-ing......( + devil smile)
anyway, Happy Birthday
to Rui Rui,Ken,Yean,Hong Jun

*singing + Cutting + Wishing


* he was acting like HIS birthday,but his actual birthday falls on July 14th

* The new friend,Ah Kai,but new friend also cant escape from being Creamed.....
* Lastly,all of the crazy people


i enjoy being with them
they are just so cute and crazy
=)


i actually just came back from 21st century
celebrated Mama's day
ha ha
another crazy gang
* my sis,my bro and I kissing my pretty mama

* and only me was kissing...why is she looks so suffering???


* the cake and the mothers ( my mum and my aunts)

* my crazy aunt ordered these for us...OMG


* Juin Juin + Kah Kah + Delphine

* crazy aunt and five little pretty....LOL

* eating cake
* reddish Vennie

Once again,Happy Mama's day
^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment