Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my day

today is my good day
out of the slightly sadness,i was enjoying my whole day today
i dance i learn i celebrate i play i smile and also i pain
the pain is so small,isn't it?

I'm one of the Unnamed Crew
and just finished our performance at college today
super happy!
my first street dance show man =)
took a lots of pics but not in my hp
i will try to get all of them
oh ya and also video!!!
once i got it I'll upload
^^"
*Unnamed Crew--> Xiao Qian & Meggi

Right to speak,speak for Right
**shout out loudly
**shout out gently
*my pretty classmate-->Ya Chee


My classmate,Fatihah's birthday was on 4/5 which is yesterday
we celebrate her birthday today cause yesterday she was not around
and these are the pics we took
** Juin Juin and Fatihah ( a.k.a Ah HA )

** oh my pitiful birthday girl~


** my classmate




just skip from reading my blog here cause following pics are those autophilia photos~



** do i look exactly like the LAM A ZHAN??? (林亚珍)



Fun Fun please dun laugh again
i can't do anything with my hair now @@
i don't like my chubby face
but also unwilling to change myself

she says
I'm now happier than who i used to be
my life is better than the previous time
which i was so stupid and just know to do those idiot action
now,hope my future too
I'm happy always
don't mind being suffered
as long as it is much smaller than my happiness
no big deal,isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment