Friday, July 3, 2009

Thursday

another memorable and meaningful Thursday
my last week in this semester
so today is my last Thursday in this semester too
there was a soft voice reminding me
the EQ & life lecturer are leaving us after today
he did some videos for us,simple but touchable
he is the best lecturer i ever met
always make my Thursday so delightful despite i have a whole-day class on every Thursday this semester
and so for today
so unforgettable
although there was a stupid idiot useless exam I've gone through
photos are taken
will be posted up soon...

the last Intermediate English class
had party and we really enjoyed
^^







seriously
i don't like this kinda feeling
not my fault at all but why you still trying to blow up the problems?
you can think that you're right
you can think that you're the Queen
but don't blame others simply because of I DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU and NOT IN PURPOSE!!!!!
you can do it by yourself ,can't you?
you can understand what's the reason i reject you,can't you?
just a small matter
you blame me like i killed someone you love!
you're my sis!!!!
i hate you...because i love you,but you treated me so...

1 comment: