Wednesday, July 1, 2009

depressed

exams assignments
all these are killing me

yesterday,which is the last day of June
I've gone through a very very very depressed day
never even prepare for my exam,
and i was still be in the classroom with so relaxed
oh....am I suppose to be proud because of my
COURAGEOUS?!
i was SO SO SO TERRIBLE!!!
okay,that subjects is surely to be failed
what else?
tomorrow there is another subject to go
and same
i never prepare for it

i hate studies
i hate exams
but whenever i chose to be there
i should do all my best
time flied,i couldn't chase back
sincerely hope that i can pass all
this is a lesson
if once again i behave like a wayward child
let the results to punish me



we are always so easy to lost our way
and also
we always forget that who are leading us in our life
not the people beside you
not the sounds around you
but you,yourself

Juin Juin
just drop all the tears , yell out and set yourself free
begin everything again ....


No comments:

Post a Comment