Thursday, July 23, 2009

result...

if to say I'm easily satisfied to everything
yes,i am
as long as thing doesn't happen bad, I'm glad
as long as ending doesn't pricking, I'm gratify
at the moment i stare at my result
enough for everything, my thought
all pass and the worst is a B
what still I'm asking for??

but when everything is happen to be compared
I begin to hate myself
I could be much better
yet why still i let people to surpass myself?

am suppose to set my target higher,but not only a PASS
am suppose to aim for 3.70 or above,but not only over 2.00

i knew i can't be compared
yet still curious to get know of others
finally, felt myself so useless here
I'm the one to blame
Juin Juin , you deserve it
do yourself an introspection!!!!!

--->3.48....you broke my heart.... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment