Sunday, August 23, 2009

flower__heart

suddenly love my house so much
flowers brighten up the view a lot
and my heart do charm full than the previous time


despite you are still standing in the initial
and not willing to walk toward me? perhaps...
at least you make me feel so
kinda sad but i can just keep it in heart

if one day,you tasted my tears
i would left you there and walked away
because
i don't wish to let you get hurt from my pieces heart...



they look pretty nice, don't they?
=]






Fun Fun i tell you why i less blogging recently
because ~~
i wanna test how much you give your concern to me~
^^"

2 comments:

  1. 'who' r u goin to mention everytime on ur blog! hope im can know 'who' is he actually! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anywhere....thats really look beautiful!^^

    ReplyDelete