Friday, August 28, 2009

27/8 <007 evolution>

_27/8 , 8 p.m_
_B 500 , New Era College_
_007 EVOLUTION_


1st show had successfully been performed
amazing was the comment i would like to give
just a little bit of sad
i couldn't stand on the stage with all the dancers
to dance to show to enjoy the claps

it was my 1st time for being a backstage committee
if to say wasted ( someone said so )
why not to say is a golden chance for me to learn more?
I'd really get learn a lot
I'm not an expert in lightning
thank you for giving me such an opportunity for touching it
THANKS , sincerely


tonight
another good night for all of you
my clap for you all
do the best that better than the last night best
dance for my part too!!

good show for last night
and
"GOODEST" show for tonight!!!


LnG Dance Club
YOU DESERVE THE CLAPS!!!!!!

^^


with love,
Juin Juin.



3 comments:

  1. actually u really did a well job~ i dun think i can do some of the effects~~

    really happy can work together with u n kit yean~~~

    i will always remember the time we shouting for our nervous and worry~ haha~~~

    add oil for tonight ~

    wuhoooo~~~~=D

    ReplyDelete