Tuesday, March 24, 2009

pissed off

i do hate the way you treated me
don't you try to piss me off again
i wouldn't merely drop my tears in the second time
just don't try to let it happen again
or i will let you regret
i mean it


went mobil and McD just now
didn't wanna get back home simply just because i was so damn moody
took some pictures with the two silly girls



*...do i look any different?...*


* Fun Fun + Tyng + Juin


* the guy is fun fun's friend,forgoten his name..lol



.
..
...
....
.....


yes i dyed my hair back to the original colour
oops...
i've made a mistake
is Blue-Black
=)
yet i'm still sad cause i can't have my hair cut
due to the performance than held on 18 april at my secondary school -- Yu Hua
never mind
i can wait..=(


*me and Kah Yee*


i like this
looks a little bit...
don't know the word to describe
simply just like it

No comments:

Post a Comment