Thursday, March 26, 2009

dying @@

fell ill since Monday night
am sorry to say so yet i think its true?
LTT, she's the virus carrier
I've been infected cause of her
sob

went to the 1st day orientation just now
i was SO bored in the Academic Affairs Briefing
the instructor was like giving hypnogenesis
lulling us to sleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
pity me,am a invalid person okay..........
( am i? lol...)
OMG
tomorrow morning,8:30am
there is another briefing
Faculty Induction Briefing -.-
am dying...@@

Fun,I'm not breaking my promise on purpose
i just got my time-table
PLUS
how you expect a person whom in spite of illness attend to THE place?
sorry sorry



save an alien save an alien save an alien
click the link above and save an alien OK?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH


today is also my cousin's birthday
actually i didn't know is today
so opportunely my cousin sister asked me to fetch her friend up
while chit-chatting in car
she suddenly told me that today is her brother's birthday
then?

cake time!!!!

* green tea red bean cake...nice!*




* my lovely aunt cut this for me...ha ha*
*my beloved cousin brother,happy 15th birthday..^^ *



still, I'm very sick
again, headache
what to do?
rest more -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment