Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hate

i don't like the way you talk to me
i do know both of you are my parents but so what ?
is it mean i have to extremely deferential to obey with no reason?
you do love to quote out of context on me
you do love to fabricate an accusation on me
these really make me have a grudge against you
annoying!
having couple of parents GOOD like both of you am suppose to feel grateful and thankful
*hate

my tears dropped right in front of them
they saw NOTHING
i shouted i yelled
they heard NOTHING
my heart is now be filled with feel of HATE
hate bitterly
hate to the marrow of my bones!!!
they called me as SOMEBODY in front of my brother
oh well
these are my LOVELY parents

one day you'll know the reason why i don't like to stay at home

speechless okay?


*me and fun fun*


*the driver-->hue :)*


went Sushi King for dinner


*then went Ninety Night (ex-Da Chong) ,accompany kah yee for dinner


*me...


is kinda weird i say so at this EARLY time
but
good night
i really need to take a rest
ciao*
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment