Friday, May 21, 2010

MAY day -.-

duh....... MAY
a very busy month...

mother's day,father's birthday PLUS many friends' birthday
WOW
why so coincidence all were born on May?? @@

HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway ^^




my DADADA brother suddenly shout at me,his face like something serious is happening

when he comes to me,hands with a magazine
i have no idea whats the next this stupid boy gonna do

and at last,he shows me this..



ha ha~~ its me,don't doubt yourself~


oh ya~
I'd attended a Talks
should be saying ran the show instead of attended
the first show I'd been the emcee in NEC
EXTREMELY nerves!!!! the maximum level I'd never been before!
but phew~~~~ its now over .............. sweat sweat sweat ==''''



the 520 is the self-revealing day,they say

i said I LOVE YOU to my lovely dad
i wish to say I LOVE YOU to the one i love,but not really exists one

No comments:

Post a Comment