Sunday, May 23, 2010

heartache

heartache

you wouldn't know
you just think that I'm so bad temper

oh ya,your words really hurt me
think before you speak
is it still need a 20 year old girl to to teach you?


if its so at home or not I'm also that useless
OK fine,i will choose to be not appear in your sight
so that you will feel more comfort?




you always speak like people have no feeling
you like to WIN in everything


i escape,because i don't like to face you two





no matter how deep i do love you both
you can just break my heart and feel proud because you've won me





i can just escape
since you ask to leave
why not?

you ask for it
so don't blame me!










i hate people whom doesn't know how to respect

that was the only memento i left
you deleted it without asking me first

its okay i could accept if it was the first time you doing this
but hello
how many times you want me to repeat these shits?!

ASK before you do anything to my stuff!!!!






i knew its useless i put my anger on you
so i shut up
and save the memory in my heart



heartache

i felt hurt....


No comments:

Post a Comment