Sunday, October 25, 2009

recently~~~~~

if you are one of my blog's follower
sorry for my lack updates =[
not lazy in fact
just sometimes wish to update with pics,but always can't get all of it
><"
heard some complains' sound
so i think is time for me to NEW NEW my blog T^T

Monday -- suddenly plan to have a steamboat dinner..
only you all can think bout this kinda stuff -.-
the 38ness of us~ LOL



forgotten the actual day of it,
merely remember i went around many places and i was extremely tired

**langat hill @ Gasoline




** Ikan Bakar @ Broga


** with Fish ^^


** @ Broga,the temple


Happy Birthday ,Wye Yin
i was kinda crazy, i knew
and so to you
my craziness is because of you,don't you know?
=]

p/s: have no idea why was i so abnormal,just felt very happy and had such idiot action in front of so many strangers~
I'm HAPPY,notice bout this...


happy being with you............^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment