Sunday, October 18, 2009

my Sunday~

huhu~
changed my blog a new skin
looks fresh isn't it?
thanks ya Rachel~ ^^



at witchery Ider cafe just now
went there cause we really tooooooooo damn boring
and the two girls
ha- ha
going back to their college to continue the sucks life again tomorrow
today is the last day holiday??
LOL
enjoy this pretty Sunday ya~~
ha- ha

Fun Fun went back to Singapore in this morning
another term begins too
don't be sad,I'm here waiting you to back
he he
yesterday we had a nice steamboat farewell...^^
i always know you don't mind of my jokes on you
cause......you really are a JOKE
LOL

when everyone's holiday is going to end
my exam is just like at the next second
and i never did any preparation at all still
even assignments,I'm still unwilling to give a touch on it
just too lazy...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

photos we took at Ider cafe





sometimes i just feel very tired
i think is because I'd been tied too tight
suddenly feel like escaping
for sure i know how bad this attitude is
but i just very hate on standing on this area


if to say I'm bad
i admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment