Friday, June 12, 2009

sick

dreadful week
got sick and i just can't keep up my spirit
very very sick
>.<

lots of assignments are waiting for me
so far..... eight if not mistaken
Buddha
cause of my sickness i couldn't done it with my group member
so sorry........

feel very bad again
don't like this kinda feeling......T^T

** in my new jazz class...warming up


* after class..........holding a cell-phone facing a huge mirror,what to do?





i love you,sometime ago
for what, you chose to leave
for what, i chose to stay
distance between was faraway
you turnaway
i couldn't retreive
somehow i wished
i never fall in love with you
i'm sick

4 comments:

  1. where u have ur new jazz class?? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermmm....
    dazzling,serdang thr de....
    u noe o?

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm....not sure ^^
    but seem like a nice studio~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha
    how does NICE meant to you leh??
    ermm....juzt a normal studio lar.....XD

    ReplyDelete