Wednesday, June 3, 2009

bad

suppose to post this up earlier
but....
i felt very bad in the past 4 days
T^T
I've got a performance at metro point on the past Saturday and Sunday
oh my Buddha
i didn't do well
mistake and mistake and mistake
hate myself so much....
at the moment i failed to do
i was like.........
where and how to suicide better?
Buddha~
so sorry to my teammate
T.T

*stupid me

*Xiao Qian and JuinJuin

* the Unnamed Crew~!! ( ending pose)

** Unnamed Crew~!!!! ^^

* dancers from NewEra college LnG Dance Club

seriously
i really feel like wanna slap the bitch
what?
blog deleted? unreal blog?
what else?
she LOVES her but only LIKES you?
kissing you while thinking of her?
WTF**K
nonsense a lot dude
have no idea why and how u can forgive her
okay
maybe i shouldn't talk much bout her
as a friend,i can only wait and see
here i give you a warn
once again she do something hurting you
i wouldn't be courteous with her
i do know there is nothing to do with me
BUT you know me well
i am unable to bear this kinda BITCH
don't give a chance for me to slap her
*i just care bout you my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment