Sunday, November 14, 2010

exams.

study week past so quietly
without any sense of mine
and for sure i didn't touch any of my study notes

exam week
1 down and 5 more to go

yet my heart is still not in the exam mood


i am waiting for my one week holiday
i am waiting for my new short semester
i am waiting for the new year
i am waiting for my 21st birthday
i am waiting for the end of the short semester
and
i am anticipating for the Chinese New Year


things i am looking after are all happiness
seems like i am not happy enough recently?


i hate examinations
i hate getting stress

i hate my loved one gets hurt
i hate i could do nothing




i hate watching the tears from dropping but mine have to be hold
i hate seeing the bloods from bleeding but i have to stand very still




if you know how does heartache feels like
you wouldn't do so

don't even say love
because you ain't the one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey good luck in your exam! Hope all your stress will run away soon =)

    ReplyDelete