Monday, January 18, 2010

simply crapping

people used to say
:" think out of the box. "

i did
and I'd thought too much,perhaps?

i like to put a fake smile on my face whenever I'm moody
simply just because,i don't like people keep questioning around
sounds annoying, isn't it?

indeed
being an actress in real life isn't much different with those cheater
but hello
who gonna cares whether you are or you aren't
no one's gonna care much about you


so what's the reason that i must show what i feel?
a mask on face is better
at least i can hide my tears if i really failed to hold it





and i've forgotten
for how many times i hold so strong to not letting the liquid drop off
for how many times i told myself not to care too much
for how many times, i felt so hurt...again and again




i tell myself i've think too excessive
and i wish it's true i've think too far from the little box
yet
i knew
another lie on myself again.










the problem is about
suddenly i feel I'm very faraway from my dear friends.






Juin Juin

says :" When you are not allowed to stay, tears could just make you much more pathetic....so, just leave. "

No comments:

Post a Comment