Sunday, April 5, 2009

annoying

have no idea why the so-called SENIOR is so that annoying
is it senior ride roughshod over junior is correct as it ought to be?
WTF
you are just so annoying
don't you ever try to tell me what is respect if you're doing display of your strength
don't pissed me off or i will let you know how i show my respect
if you're really that good you'll not doing foundation with me now
so please,excuse all your show-off
we are all same treated as student
can i know why you must be excepted ?
just because you're old student?
FUCK OFF
first come first serve
don't you ever heard?
be fair okay?
if don't wanna compete with us than you should do well with your previous exam and could be promoted to the upper grade
but not fail it and now come to trouble us
don't you think that you've got too many excuses?
old doesn't mean you're right in any way okay?
old woman =="

*my cute hamster...see the way they sit...so CUTE



*my sis bought these today...so lame...yet is cute too....( laugh out loud..)


nothing much to blog
simply just wanna update my blog
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment